There are still tables available in the main room. If you are interested in vending please let me know as soon as possible.

ERAS 2014 SPRING Expo

Sands Hotel
12340 Fort Road, Edmonton
Saturday, May 24th, and
Sunday May 25th

Happy 2014 to everyone and welcome to a new year of reptile expos. If you are interested in vending at the ERAS Spring Expo, please download the attached forms and return them to me as soon as possible. These are Attachment 4323Attachment 4322a fillable PDF form that can filled out using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please fill out all fields and email the form to: vicepresident@edmontonreptiles.com

If you need to renew your ERAS membership you will find a fillable PDF form attached. Please fill out ALL fields and email to: vicepresident@edmontonreptiles.com

Please note –
Tables booked CANNOT be guaranteed until payment has been made.
Please ensure that payment is received ASAP, as your placement in the main room will depend on it. Your placement is determined by when you pay, and whether or not you will be placed in the 2nd overflow room like last year. Table bookings without payment will be forfeit on May 1st, 2014 and will go to the next person on the waiting list at that time.

Preferred Method of Payment:
Electronic Money Transfer (EMT)
Password for the EMT must be included with the completed Vendor application form before the tables will be reserved. EMT for table fees and ERAS membership (if necessary) can be sent to:
neil.tyreman@ualberta.ca

Payments can be also be made in cash or cheque (allow 7 days to clear) at any ERAS meeting, or cheque can be made out and mailed to -
Edmonton Reptile & Amphibian Society
Address –
PO Box 52128
10907-82Ave
Edm.AB T6G 1C0

Attn : Neil Tyreman, ERAS Vice President (only list this on the envelope, do not address the cheque to me)

Table Fees -
ERAS members with a display only table - $25.00
ERAS Members 1st table - $50.00
ERAS Members 2nd, 3rd, or 4th table - $75.00 each table
Non ERAS members - Tables 1 through 4 - $75.00 each table

Best regards,
Neil Tyreman
Vice-President
Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society